If you are a small company, your office phone system should be of your biggest strengths since it lets you communicate within and across teams and with customers quickly and easily.
If you’ve got an under-performing office phone system, and you are always putting cash into it to get it fixed or serviced, then you definitely should think about buying a system that is new. Below are a few suggestions for selecting the best office phone system for your business.
5 Tips for Selecting the Right Phone System for Your Business
- Steer clear of the temptation to save upfront costs by under-investing in a good system. Be sure to invest in a brand name, dependable system that will be able to support your company as it grows. Check out our business bundles by clicking here.
- Use any existing phone equipment. An excellent way to save money on phone system installation and setup costs will be to select a telephone system that’s compatible with or can utilize factory outlets or phone handsets you currently have.
- Write down a list of all of the features you think you’ll need to run your business. These features can include call return, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, call blocking and call tracing.
- Pick phone accessories. Make a list of any phone extras you might need, including headsets for your employees, and make sure these extras are compatible with your brand-new system.
- Select a reputable dealer. Try one of these Telstra dealers in Melbourne. Selecting a reputable dealer with good customer testimonials is essential. When researching reputable dealers, see how long they’ve been in business and whether they have done jobs for firms or businesses similar in size and what abilities, qualifications or expertise they may have.
- Consider getting a VoIP system for your office. VoIP systems have become popular in recent years due to its relative low cost and simplicity of use. Call price is comparable to regular phone lines but the quality of connection is more trustworthy and reliable. VoIP is convenient for businesses that need to talk with employees across several locations, branches and divisions.
- Check into financing options. Since the setup costs of a brand new office phone system can be quite high, make sure you ask your phone system dealer about any leasing or financing options available. Additionally, you can also see if your phone dealer will reduce the cost of your new system by trading in your old phone system.
If you’re a business in the Melbourne area and you’re looking to upgrade your phone system or install a new one, please visit this page to find our Telstra shop in Melbourne.