If you keep up with the current technology news, then you probably heard a lot about “Bendgate,” which is where various owners of the iPhone and the iPhone 6s actually put up pictures of their devices after they had gotten bent in various ways. That being said, there are a lot of things that people have been asking since then, including whether or not it’s something that Apple enthusiasts need to watch out for or if it really isn’t that big of a deal and it can be ignored.
The fact of the matter is, there is a lot of speculation about the whole thing. One of the biggest issues that can come along is the fact that it’s bigger than your average device. This isn’t built the same way as all of the other old devices because it’s just not that device anymore. The phablet (tablet/phone combination) design just isn’t as durable and the larger device can be easier to bend and break if you aren’t careful with it.
Some people say that it’s because there are so many things that have happened to Apple in recent years. People don’t want to spend a lot of money trying to make these devices, so it can really cause difficulties when you start to look at quality control. You want to make sure that you’re getting what you need out of all of it and you don’t want to go for broke either, and so apple decided that it was more important to go ahead and find a way to make it cheaper. The cheaper the materials are, the harder it will be for the items to have the same quality that they did when the devices first came on the market.
Another consideration that needs to be explored is the fact that there are a lot of things that happen to devices. Physics is something that you need to take into account with this. How much pressure can these things withstand over time? The fact is, it isn’t going to be infinite. You can’t just bend and bend the items in question because it’s going to end up bending eventually, no matter what. So, don’t just assume that you’re going to be able to bend whatever because it will end up being a big problem when all is said and done.
Of course, things happen and it can be hard to sort out what is going on in these sorts of instances. Instead of worrying about it too much, it may be a better idea for you to go ahead and look at what’s out there for you to take care of. Take a look at the options that we have at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs and we will do what we can if your phone has gotten bent for any reason at all. Our professionals will take care of your needs and make sure that, no matter what, you will get a device that is going to work for you and your needs.
Having a mobile device is something that we’re all doing now. There are so many things that we need to think about and, on top of that, we need to make sure that we don’t miss out on anything that could end up helping us as time goes on. That being said, it can be expensive to keep your phone going the way that you want it to. How can you be certain that you’re going about it the right way and can you ensure that you aren’t going to waste a bunch of cash? Here are some tips to help you out.
- Get a case that protects your device. The best way to save money is to go ahead and get a case that protects your device from anything and everything that could go wrong with it. Not only does that help you to keep it safe, but you can also make the whole thing look really nice too. And don’t you want to have something that looks great whenever you decide to go ahead and use it for yourself? A good case is going to go a long way and, many times, it will save you a lot of cash that you would have spent on repairing or replacing the phone instead.
- Know where your device is at all times. If you aren’t sure where your device is, you don’t know what is going on and you may have difficulty trying to keep it from breaking. So, by keeping an eye on it and knowing what is going on, you can make sure that it’s a lot less likely to break. Also, if you remember that it’s in your back pocket, you’re more likely to notice it before you sit down and break it. Keeping an eye on your device is definitely a good way to prevent issues from getting worse and to make sure that you don’t miss out on anything that could be going on that you need to watch out for or prevent.
- Be careful with who can use your device. You don’t want to give your device to children if you want to prevent repairs and save money on them. You may also have to keep it away from certain friends and co-workers as well. Don’t be so picky that no one can have your device at all, but be aware and make sure that you’re doing what you can so that someone doesn’t get their hands on it that could break it or make the situation worse for you in the long run.
- Get a service plan that helps you to get repairs for cheap or free. When you buy your device, you will be given the option to go ahead and get a service plan for it as well (sometimes it’s called insurance; depends on where you purchase it). This will allow you to take the phone back to the service provider. Then, they can take care of any repairs for you and you will have to pay little to nothing.
- Come to us! We have been in the business for over 10 years and are doing all that we can so that you don’t have to worry about your cell phone becoming an issue. We want to give you the best service available and we will work with you to get your mobile device up and running again. Take a look at all of our services, currently available at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs, and we will help you to determine the best way to get your phone working so that it works for you.
The iPhone vs. the Samsung Galaxy – is One Better than the Other?
When you are trying to buy the latest phone, you want to make sure that you take a look at everything that you need to know about the process. How much do you want to spend on it? What sorts of features do you need in order to achieve your goals? And what is going to be able to stand the test of time when it comes to the hardware?
You will likely start to discover that there are a lot of things that you need to consider when you start looking at your potential devices. Many people will get to a point where they assume that their solution is going to be a simple one – do they want to invest in an iPhone, or would it be better for them to go ahead and put their money into the Samsung Galaxy? Is one of them actually better than the other, or does it not really matter what you are going to want to do with your options?
The fact of the matter is, there is not one really good answer. It depends on what you prefer. Some people believe that the Android interface is a lot easier to use than the iPhone one, so they would go with a Samsung Galaxy device instead. Others believe that the iPhone is much better quality and offers more when it comes to apps and other upgrades that you may want to get. In short, you want to look around and compare the various devices that are on the market and see what ones have the traits that are most important to you. Then, you will know which one is actually going to be the best one for you and your needs.
Many times, you want to make sure that what you get is going to keep up with anything and everything that you may be trying to do as time goes on. A piece of hardware that is not going to break easily and that you are likely going to keep for many years is what you want to go with. And both the Galaxy and the iPhone have recent models which make that goal much easier for you to achieve in the long run.
No matter what phone you want to purchase or that you decide to choose for your needs, you want to consider all of the plans that we provide at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/plans/. We offer iPhones, Galaxies, and a number of other phones that you can activate with the various plans that we have available. Our professional staff can help you to take a look at what we have to offer and help you to decide which phone would be the right one for you.
We all know that horror that we feel when we get into a situation where we lose different pieces of data off of our mobile devices. We may feel a sense of panic and wonder how you are ever going to get all of it back. That being said, if you have lost photos, you may feel a profound sense of loss about the whole thing. What are you supposed to do at that point? Are there ways that you can get the pictures back into your possession? Here are a few things that you can consider and look at when trying to find pictures that may have been deleted at some point in time.
- Check all of the cloud apps that you have on your Samsung Device. The most innovative and helpful things that many people utilize on their mobile devices are cloud apps. The cloud can be incredibly helpful because, many times, you’re going to automatically back up into there. That means that, even if you happen to lose all of the information, pictures, or files that you have on your device, they have likely been backed up already. This can save you a lot of stress and time in the long run.
- Look at Your SD card and all of the internal files in there. Sometimes, your pictures may just be hiding somewhere else. You (or someone else) may have accidentally put them in another folder or done something else so that they aren’t where you expect them to see. Take some time to really look at the folders that you need to work through and you may find a lot of the pictures that you thought were deleted.
- Take a peek at the websites that you use to upload pictures. Alright, so the photos don’t appear to be waiting for you on your device. What are you supposed to do then? Sometimes, you will find that there are a number of other places that you could have uploaded your pictures without realizing it. Did you ever email the pictures in question to someone? Did you upload ant of them on social media websites? Did you put them into a folder on your computer or other device? There are a lot of places where your photos could be, so make sure that you look around on other devices and websites before you take the next steps toward attempting to restore the photos that have gone missing.
If you are still trying to determine how you are going to get your photos off of your device and you need a little bit of help in order to try and achieve that goal, you want to make sure that you come and talk to one of our repair technicians, which you can learn more about at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/. We may be able to help you to find what you may be looking for so that you can get all of your deleted photos back without any problems.
There are a number of instances where you may be trying to get into an Apple device without knowing any of the information that you may need in order to do so. For example, if you have a family member or friend that is ill and you need to get in their phone for information, or if you have gotten hacked and all of the information for your Apple account was changed for whatever reason, you may need to get around that failsafe.
What are you supposed to do at that point? Here are some tips that you can use in order to unlock your iPhone without any of the Apple ID or password information that you would otherwise need.
- Siri is always a great way to try and get around the issue at hand. You may be able to talk to her using her commands in order to get around the lock feature. Sometimes this works, but sometimes it will not. Try this before you do any of the other suggestions that we have for you here.
- There are a number of websites out there that can help you to get past the Apple ID and password requirements that a locked phone usually has. Make sure that you do your research on the websites in question before you try them out so that you can make sure that they are reputable and that you aren’t going to end up with issues with any of your electronic devices. These basically help you to skip that step of unlocking the phone.
- Hard resetting the phone is another way that you can get into the device without actually knowing the information related to the Apple ID. While this may not be appealing if you have a myriad of information on it, the option is there if you need it. This is also a good thing to know about if there is a software malfunction or someone else has given you the phone without wiping it. The way that you hard reset it is going to depend on the generation of iPhone that you have, so refer to the owner’s manual in order to get that information.
No matter which method that you use to unlock the iPhone, you want to make sure that reset all of the Apple ID information that is related to it once you get back in. This can save you a lot of hassle later on and prevent you from having to go through the processes above once again.
Are you still having issues with your iPhone? If you need the touch of a professional to figure out what steps you should take next, you can take a look at all of the service that we offer at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/. We can help you to figure out what the problem may be so that you can get back into your phone and start using it again.