There are a number of instances where you may be trying to get into an Apple device without knowing any of the information that you may need in order to do so. For example, if you have a family member or friend that is ill and you need to get in their phone for information, or if you have gotten hacked and all of the information for your Apple account was changed for whatever reason, you may need to get around that failsafe.
What are you supposed to do at that point? Here are some tips that you can use in order to unlock your iPhone without any of the Apple ID or password information that you would otherwise need.
- Siri is always a great way to try and get around the issue at hand. You may be able to talk to her using her commands in order to get around the lock feature. Sometimes this works, but sometimes it will not. Try this before you do any of the other suggestions that we have for you here.
- There are a number of websites out there that can help you to get past the Apple ID and password requirements that a locked phone usually has. Make sure that you do your research on the websites in question before you try them out so that you can make sure that they are reputable and that you aren’t going to end up with issues with any of your electronic devices. These basically help you to skip that step of unlocking the phone.
- Hard resetting the phone is another way that you can get into the device without actually knowing the information related to the Apple ID. While this may not be appealing if you have a myriad of information on it, the option is there if you need it. This is also a good thing to know about if there is a software malfunction or someone else has given you the phone without wiping it. The way that you hard reset it is going to depend on the generation of iPhone that you have, so refer to the owner’s manual in order to get that information.
No matter which method that you use to unlock the iPhone, you want to make sure that reset all of the Apple ID information that is related to it once you get back in. This can save you a lot of hassle later on and prevent you from having to go through the processes above once again.
Are you still having issues with your iPhone? If you need the touch of a professional to figure out what steps you should take next, you can take a look at all of the service that we offer at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/. We can help you to figure out what the problem may be so that you can get back into your phone and start using it again.
Technology is never perfect. Because of that, we have to make sure that we are doing everything that we can to take care of our mobile devices so that they don’t break or fall apart. While the quality of iPhones and other similar devices have gotten better as time goes on, there are a variety of things that can still go awry if we aren’t careful. For example, what are you supposed to do if you have a broken home button on your iPhone, and you can’t get to https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/ right away? What options do you have?
Thankfully, the creators of the iPhone thought about this when they came out with their newest models. Voice commands are easier to access than ever before so, instead of having to fumble through and hope that things are going to work, you can actually go ahead and get Siri to take care of it for you. Her voice commands are still able to be accessed if you know what channels to take in order to make it happen.
If you already have her set so she works when you’re hands-free, you’re pretty much ready to take care of everything. You want to use the “Hey Siri” voice command and then go through to your settings so that you can reset your phone as you would have if the home button had been working.
What are you supposed to do if you don’t have the hands free options enabled for Siri when the home button breaks? There’s another option as well. If you have an Apple approved headset, you will find that there is a button on there that you can press. This will actually allow you to communicate with Siri without having to use the home button at all. Then, ask Siri to go ahead and take you to the settings, where you can reset the phone easily. While you’re in there, also consider turning on the hands free option so that you can continue using her until you can get the phone repaired or replaced.
Obviously, the best thing for you to do is to come in and get it fixed as soon as you possibly can. Our technicians can help you to figure out what’s wrong with your home button and make sure that it’s back to working condition. Come on in when we’re open and we will get your phone back to you as soon as possible.
We all know that feeling that we get when we hear that gut-wrenching cracking noise coming from the direction of an iPhone. Oh, no! You’ve cracked the screen. We all know someone that has broken their iPhone screen – or maybe you’re the one who has done it. Sometimes this can be prevented, but other times, it just sort of happens.
Why does this happen? What are some of the most common reasons that people end up breaking their iPhone screens? Here’s a look at 4 of the main reasons that this could happen to your iPhone.
- Dropping the iPhone. This is probably the most common story that you are going to hear when it comes to people breaking their screens. Even if you’re just dropping the phone on a soft surface, you may find that there are little cracks that happen throughout the screen. It’s that much worse when you drop it on a harder surface, mainly because the screen can completely shatter when you do that. Either of these outcomes will likely result in a complete screen replacement.
- Putting Pressure on the iPhone. Do you put your phone in your back pocket? Have you ever accidentally stepped on your iPhone? While dropping the phone is definitely the most common way to break it, this comes in at a pretty close second. We can get really clumsy or forgetful with our phones, so you want to make sure that you always know where it is before you sit or move anywhere.
- Time and Use. Sometimes, the standard wear and tear of using the device can take its toll on it as time goes on. If you start to notice that your screen is wearing down or cracking in certain spots, you may want to get it checked out. It’s never a bad thing to get a screen replacement, so consider getting that done before it completely falls apart on you.
- No reason at all! Sometimes, the screen is faulty or just the right conditions make it so that the screen cracks for what seems to be no reason at all. And even if that’s the case, we can bring it in and fix it for you so that you can start using it again.
If your iPhone screen has broken for any of the above reasons, or you have another issue that you’re trying to take care of with your mobile device, please make sure that you come to https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/ so that we can start working on your device and help you to get all of the resources that you need to get your phone working as it should once again.
Now that the iPhone 6 and 6s are out, you are likely trying to figure out what you want to do and how much that you want to spend on your next upgrade. Should you just go ahead and upgrade to the newest iPhones when you’re due for an upgrade like the ones we offer at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/plans/? Or should you save a little money and look for an iPhone 5s? The answer is this – it depends. Here are some of the things that you need to consider when looking at this.
What do you do with your phone? This is, likely, the most important question that you need to consider when you start looking at these phones. If you are someone that “runs your phone into the ground” so to speak, then you want to make sure that you’re going to have a machine that can take it. The newest phone (in this case, the iPhone 6 or 6s) is going to be a good option if you love music, play a lot of games, or take a lot of pictures. You can get by with the 5s, but if you want state of the art, then upgrade to one of the iPhone 6 options.
Is the operating system going to continue to be updated? A lot of people worry that you won’t be able to get what you want or need if you’re using an older phone. The good news is, Apple has actually been really good about making sure that older phones still get the operating system upgrades. That means that your phone will still be able to get technical support and that you will be able to keep up with all of the downloads and other things that you may be trying to use on your device.
How much do you actually want to spend on your new device? This is the kicker when it comes to picking out any phone. Since the 5s is last generation, you will find that the price is going to be much less than what you would have to pay for the 6, and you’ll go up about $100 more to get the 6s. If money is a little bit of a problem for you or you have a tight budget for your upgrade, then you may want to go ahead and consider the 5s so that you don’t end up stretching your budget out too far.
As you can see, it all depends on you and what you need out of your device. Taking that extra time to learn about and ensure that you’re going to be happy with the purchase that you make. your options and to see what you want out of your iPhone can be a big deal. Compare phones that are out there and see if you can play around with the phones that your friends have as well. It can help you to make a better decision when it comes to investing in a new device.
When you are exploring the world of iPhones, you will discover that there is a lot of conversation about the types that are out there. How can you be certain that you are getting what you want out of it? Every time a new iPhone comes out, it seems that they always add new options and other things that you need to try and figure out. In this article, the staff at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/ wants to help you see the major differences between the iPhone 6 and its upgraded version, known as the iPhone 6s.
The materials that each is made from. While it may not seem like it’s a big difference on the outside, the two phones are made from different thicknesses of aluminum. This won’t really become obvious until you start using the 6 for awhile – if you aren’t careful with it, it could warp due to the malleability of the aluminum. Just be careful with it and the 6 will last just as long as the 6s.
Processor speed. One of the biggest reasons that a lot of people have chosen the 6s over the 6 is the processor speed. While it may not seem like it’s that much of a difference for you to think about, you will find that this can really affect what happens with games, music, and lifespan. If you use your iPhone as an entertainment device instead of just a communication device, then the 6s may be the better option for you in the long run.
The camera and other peripherals. Are you someone that really likes taking pictures? Do you enjoy showing off your amateur videos to friends and family? Do you use Instagram as a major form of social media so that you can keep up with everyone you love? If you answered yes to this, then the 6s’s camera is likely the one that you’re going to want to invest in. Its quality is equal to some of the digital cameras that are out there nowadays.
The price. Obviously, you’re going to pay more if you want to have the advantage of everything that the 6s offers. You usually pay around $100 more for the 6s, even if you go to a service provider that is going to be able to give you a deal with your contract.
As you can see, there are quite a few differences for you to think about when you start to look at what the iPhone 6 and 6s have to offer. That being said, many of the upgrades are about the technology. If you are using your phone for calls and texts primarily, with slight web browsing, then the 6 should work just fine for you. But, if you are looking for a great camera and other similar options, you may want to spend the extra bit of money in order to get the 6s instead.