When you are dealing with new updates on old devices, a lot of things can get lost in translation. It’s not uncommon to end up with an issue that makes it difficult for you to get your device to work the way that it needs to. One issue that a lot of people had when the iPhone 4 upgraded its operating system to the iOS5 was that they couldn’t get text messages like they expected to. If this has happened to your device, how are you supposed to correct it?
It’s important to understand how updating the iOS can actually end up making this sort of mistake in the first place. In short, the iOS is going to rearrange how the data in your phone is stored and it’s going to make upgrades that are based on what the engineers have determined is the best way to make the update work. The latest updates are going to be optimized to the most recent devices, so if you have an older device, it could end up doing some strange things that make it difficult for you to get it to work the way you want it to.
How Do I Correct The Issue(s) at Hand?
The first thing that you need to do is check out your mailbox. Because the iOS actually takes away a little of your space, so your text message inbox may be fuller than you expected it to be after the update. Look around in your inbox and take a little bit of time to find what you may not need anymore. Then, you can have someone send you a text to see if that has fixed the problem. Most of the time, this is the only solution that you need and you’ll be able to start getting texts again.
If this doesn’t work, then you likely have another issue on your hands. Make sure that you have everything enabled with your inbox and that you don’t have any issues with your bill. Look around to see if your data is turned on and be positive that you’re actually getting texts sent to you. Then, if none of that seems to work, you may have something internal going on. This will need a little more research and you may have to send it in for repairs in order to make sure that you can get it all back in order as it should be.
The best way to get things fixed with your texting is to go through our page. Check out everything that we have to offer at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs so that you can see what repair services that we can offer. We will get into your phone and try to find everything that you need to get fixed so that you don’t have any additional problems with the process. We service a number of different types of devices and can make sure that you get the full benefits of whatever service plan that you may currently have on your device.
The iPhone vs. the Samsung Galaxy – is One Better than the Other?
When you are trying to buy the latest phone, you want to make sure that you take a look at everything that you need to know about the process. How much do you want to spend on it? What sorts of features do you need in order to achieve your goals? And what is going to be able to stand the test of time when it comes to the hardware?
You will likely start to discover that there are a lot of things that you need to consider when you start looking at your potential devices. Many people will get to a point where they assume that their solution is going to be a simple one – do they want to invest in an iPhone, or would it be better for them to go ahead and put their money into the Samsung Galaxy? Is one of them actually better than the other, or does it not really matter what you are going to want to do with your options?
The fact of the matter is, there is not one really good answer. It depends on what you prefer. Some people believe that the Android interface is a lot easier to use than the iPhone one, so they would go with a Samsung Galaxy device instead. Others believe that the iPhone is much better quality and offers more when it comes to apps and other upgrades that you may want to get. In short, you want to look around and compare the various devices that are on the market and see what ones have the traits that are most important to you. Then, you will know which one is actually going to be the best one for you and your needs.
Many times, you want to make sure that what you get is going to keep up with anything and everything that you may be trying to do as time goes on. A piece of hardware that is not going to break easily and that you are likely going to keep for many years is what you want to go with. And both the Galaxy and the iPhone have recent models which make that goal much easier for you to achieve in the long run.
No matter what phone you want to purchase or that you decide to choose for your needs, you want to consider all of the plans that we provide at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/plans/. We offer iPhones, Galaxies, and a number of other phones that you can activate with the various plans that we have available. Our professional staff can help you to take a look at what we have to offer and help you to decide which phone would be the right one for you.
There are a number of instances where you may be trying to get into an Apple device without knowing any of the information that you may need in order to do so. For example, if you have a family member or friend that is ill and you need to get in their phone for information, or if you have gotten hacked and all of the information for your Apple account was changed for whatever reason, you may need to get around that failsafe.
What are you supposed to do at that point? Here are some tips that you can use in order to unlock your iPhone without any of the Apple ID or password information that you would otherwise need.
- Siri is always a great way to try and get around the issue at hand. You may be able to talk to her using her commands in order to get around the lock feature. Sometimes this works, but sometimes it will not. Try this before you do any of the other suggestions that we have for you here.
- There are a number of websites out there that can help you to get past the Apple ID and password requirements that a locked phone usually has. Make sure that you do your research on the websites in question before you try them out so that you can make sure that they are reputable and that you aren’t going to end up with issues with any of your electronic devices. These basically help you to skip that step of unlocking the phone.
- Hard resetting the phone is another way that you can get into the device without actually knowing the information related to the Apple ID. While this may not be appealing if you have a myriad of information on it, the option is there if you need it. This is also a good thing to know about if there is a software malfunction or someone else has given you the phone without wiping it. The way that you hard reset it is going to depend on the generation of iPhone that you have, so refer to the owner’s manual in order to get that information.
No matter which method that you use to unlock the iPhone, you want to make sure that reset all of the Apple ID information that is related to it once you get back in. This can save you a lot of hassle later on and prevent you from having to go through the processes above once again.
Are you still having issues with your iPhone? If you need the touch of a professional to figure out what steps you should take next, you can take a look at all of the service that we offer at https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/. We can help you to figure out what the problem may be so that you can get back into your phone and start using it again.
Technology is never perfect. Because of that, we have to make sure that we are doing everything that we can to take care of our mobile devices so that they don’t break or fall apart. While the quality of iPhones and other similar devices have gotten better as time goes on, there are a variety of things that can still go awry if we aren’t careful. For example, what are you supposed to do if you have a broken home button on your iPhone, and you can’t get to https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/ right away? What options do you have?
Thankfully, the creators of the iPhone thought about this when they came out with their newest models. Voice commands are easier to access than ever before so, instead of having to fumble through and hope that things are going to work, you can actually go ahead and get Siri to take care of it for you. Her voice commands are still able to be accessed if you know what channels to take in order to make it happen.
If you already have her set so she works when you’re hands-free, you’re pretty much ready to take care of everything. You want to use the “Hey Siri” voice command and then go through to your settings so that you can reset your phone as you would have if the home button had been working.
What are you supposed to do if you don’t have the hands free options enabled for Siri when the home button breaks? There’s another option as well. If you have an Apple approved headset, you will find that there is a button on there that you can press. This will actually allow you to communicate with Siri without having to use the home button at all. Then, ask Siri to go ahead and take you to the settings, where you can reset the phone easily. While you’re in there, also consider turning on the hands free option so that you can continue using her until you can get the phone repaired or replaced.
Obviously, the best thing for you to do is to come in and get it fixed as soon as you possibly can. Our technicians can help you to figure out what’s wrong with your home button and make sure that it’s back to working condition. Come on in when we’re open and we will get your phone back to you as soon as possible.
We all know that feeling that we get when we hear that gut-wrenching cracking noise coming from the direction of an iPhone. Oh, no! You’ve cracked the screen. We all know someone that has broken their iPhone screen – or maybe you’re the one who has done it. Sometimes this can be prevented, but other times, it just sort of happens.
Why does this happen? What are some of the most common reasons that people end up breaking their iPhone screens? Here’s a look at 4 of the main reasons that this could happen to your iPhone.
- Dropping the iPhone. This is probably the most common story that you are going to hear when it comes to people breaking their screens. Even if you’re just dropping the phone on a soft surface, you may find that there are little cracks that happen throughout the screen. It’s that much worse when you drop it on a harder surface, mainly because the screen can completely shatter when you do that. Either of these outcomes will likely result in a complete screen replacement.
- Putting Pressure on the iPhone. Do you put your phone in your back pocket? Have you ever accidentally stepped on your iPhone? While dropping the phone is definitely the most common way to break it, this comes in at a pretty close second. We can get really clumsy or forgetful with our phones, so you want to make sure that you always know where it is before you sit or move anywhere.
- Time and Use. Sometimes, the standard wear and tear of using the device can take its toll on it as time goes on. If you start to notice that your screen is wearing down or cracking in certain spots, you may want to get it checked out. It’s never a bad thing to get a screen replacement, so consider getting that done before it completely falls apart on you.
- No reason at all! Sometimes, the screen is faulty or just the right conditions make it so that the screen cracks for what seems to be no reason at all. And even if that’s the case, we can bring it in and fix it for you so that you can start using it again.
If your iPhone screen has broken for any of the above reasons, or you have another issue that you’re trying to take care of with your mobile device, please make sure that you come to https://www.telcoworld.com.au/mobile-phones/repairs/ so that we can start working on your device and help you to get all of the resources that you need to get your phone working as it should once again.