The Samsung Galaxy S6 has been one of the hottest Android devices on the market, since its debut in April 2015. People can’t get enough of its sleek design; its innovative dual-edge touchscreen and the crisp, clear 16 MP camera.
Considering the rampant popularity of the S6, it’s no wonder the Samsung Galaxy S7 is one of the most highly-anticipated mobile devices on the market. Samsung has been issuing little teasers and tastes for the past few months, but as we get closer and closer to the launch date, we’re starting to see firsthand accounts of the wonders the Samsung Galaxy S7 will bring into our lives.
Are you looking for Samsung Repairs in Melbourne? We specialize in repairing all makes and models of Android devices!
Here’s 5 things to get excited about, with the Samsung Galaxy S7.
5 Things You’ll Love About The Samsung Galaxy S7
- Looks And Feels Amazing: The S6 was a huge leap forward for Samsung, in terms of the Galaxy’s design. They’re continuing the trend with the S7, with premium metal and polished glass design. The Samsung Galaxy S7 phones looks particularly slick, with its dual curved screen. Both models will be available in Silver, Black and Gold, so there’s a style for every Android lover.
- Resistant To The Elements: Sometimes it seems impossible to have a phone that is both stylish AND durable enough for an active lifestyle, but that’s exactly what the Samsung Galaxy S7 delivers. Both the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are entirely water, sand and dust resistant.The new Galaxy smartphones are also IP68 rated, meaning they can be submerged in water up to 1.5 metres deep for up to half-an-hour.
- Augmented Reality: Samsung are known for crisp, clear displays. With the Samsung Galaxy S7, they’re taking their displays to a whole new universe, quite literally. The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are both optimized to be paired with the Samsung Gear VR headset, for a fully-immersive virtual experience. Select Samsung Galaxy S7’s will include a Samsung Gear VR headset, when you pre-order, giving one more fantastic reason to get this miracle device when it’s launched.
- Lightning Quick And Super Dependable: Samsung’s are known for super speedy and dependable access to the web, even on the go. This is just going to get better, with the S7. Both the Galaxy S7 and the S7 edge are built for high speed web browsing on the Telstra mobile network. Both models are capable of accelerated mobile internet speeds, up to 450Mbps, for all of your streaming and surfing needs. The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge will also support next-generation voice calling, or voice over LTE, on Telstra’s network, which delivers faster call set-up times and high-definition voice quality.
- Superb Photography: Having a great and dependable camera has become essential for modern living. You won’t be disappointed with the Samsung Galaxy S7. Samsung’s new, innovative Dual Sensor camera will deliver the clearest, most HD picture resolution imaginable, together with the ability to perform admirably in low-lighting level situations. What else could we need?