There is a tendency, with technology, to always have the newest, flashiest, most expensive gizmo or gadget, even if you don’t need it. Cell phones and tablets have become the newest status symbol, as we see celebrities pulling out iPhone’s the size of a small pizza out of their Coach purse or Armani suit.
While there’s no denying the exciting possibilities of the newest, most cutting-edge technology, most of us simply don’t need a new phone or mobile device every year.
It can be tempting to just ditch your phone or tablet, if it’s suffered a mishap. This isn’t your only option, however – fixing your cell phone or mobile device can be significantly cheaper than buying a brand new handset, not to mention being better for the environment, and saving you the headache and hassle of transferring your life to a brand new phone.
A lot more people would choose to repair their mobiles, if they knew how fast, cheap, and easy it is to fix a device.
Here’s 5 common misconceptions about mobile phone repair.
5 Common Misconceptions About Mobile Phone Repair
- Mobile Phone Repair Will Void Your Warranty: If you’re suffering from accidental damage, like a cracked screen or water damage, your warranty won’t cover the repair. Likewise, if your handset is over a year old, your warranty is already gone anyway. A salesperson might try and sell you a brand new device, but repair technicians only want to see you with phone in hand as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- It’s Too Expensive: Not true. Mobile phone repairs, in Melbourne and elsewhere, are much cheaper than buying a whole new phone. There are also repairs available at all price points, so anyone can afford to have a beautifully functioning device.
- It Can’t Be Fixed: We doubt that, severely. With over 10 years of experience as one of Melbourne’s leading mobile repair technicians, we’ve encountered nearly every malfunction in the operation manual, and fixed them all.
- “I Can Do It Myself”: While it’s true that there are nearly limitless resources for today’s DIY-er, mobile phones and devices are notoriously tricky to work on. Even getting it open can be a pain. Many repair kits and replacement parts are sub-standard, as well. When you go with a repair technician, your cell phone is repaired using original manufacturer parts, whenever possible.
- Cell phone repair shops aren’t certified: We are. TWorld ICT is certified to repair every major mobile phone and device.
So what are you waiting for? Let us return your mobile phone or device to like new, quickly and painlessly.